Plan Your Small Group’s Australian Walkabout for 2022
As Australia heads into what everyone hopes will be its last spring without international visitors, it’s a great time to start planning a trip for spring 2022. This is an ideal time to visit Australia, with mild temperatures and lighter crowds. While it’s hard to choose the most essential stops, Uluru/Ayers Rock and the beautiful Great Barrier Reef make the perfect natural pairing, while Sydney and Melbourne give a taste of life in the country’s largest and most exciting cities.
Small-group travel ensures traveling is made as attractive as possible following the pandemic. Goway’s Australian walkabout makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before, with visits to all four of these amazing stops. Also included is a full-day trip to the Great Barrier Reef aboard the Ocean Spirit, and a Sounds of Silence dinner beneath the stars at Uluru. This is a magnificent way to appreciate this ancient land after a day exploring the base of the sacred rock. In Sydney, groups enjoy a private tour of Sydney Opera House, while a day trip to the beautiful Yarra Valley wine region completes a visit to Melbourne.
Benefits of Small-Group Tours include:
- Book Your Small Group Tours – perfect for a bubble of two families, a group of friends, or even four couples.
- Private-guided touring and entrance fees included. Your knowledgeable tour guide will have intimate connections to the destinations you explore. They can offer history, anecdotes, and insider information along the way. Without the guidance of a knowledgeable tour guide, you might only skim the surface of your destination.
- Flexible “cancel and rebook” options in case a trip needs to change departure date.
- First-class hotel accommodations.
- The power of groups can open doors to new places. There are meals, classes, and excursions that only groups have access to, thanks to their guaranteed party size.
- All taxes and services.
- All transfers and transportation are by private, air-conditioned coach.
by Christine Vincent
in Escorted or Guided Tour