Majesty of the Rockies and Cruise Ocean-View Stateroom - GoldLeaf (Luxury Gold - Summer 2017)
About Vancouver, British Columbia
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Victoria: Enjoy an introduction to this sparkling city, including the Inner Harbour, Parliament Buildings and Bastion Square.
- Banff National Park: View Moraine Lake, the Spiral Tunnels and Natural Bridge.
- Vancouver: Explore Chinatown and Gastown, visit the totem poles of Stanley Park and take in the spectacular views of English Bay.
- Vancouver: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine at the Zagat-rated YEW Seafood + Bar inside the Four Seasons Vancouver.
- Whistler: Your resort's reputation for fine food is hard to overlook - join us for a Dinner with wine.
- Banff: Experience traditional, regional and contemporary à la carte dining at your choice of the Fairmont's fine restaurants.
- Jasper: Join your Travelling Concierge for a lively Celebration Dinner with wine.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 13 Full Breakfasts (FB) 1 Dine-Around (DA), 5 Dinners (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD); On-board the Rocky Mountaineer: 2 Gourmet Breakfasts (FB) 1 Lunch Selection (L) on-board snacks and all beverages, including alcohol; Included on-board Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage Cruise: 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D).
- Whistler: Enjoy the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre where you will embark on a walking tour followed by a Tea Workshop with a master-blender where you will create your own personal concoction.
- Yoho National Park: Enjoy a liqueur with friends before roasting s'mores around a bonfire and stargazing.
- Lake Louise: Join a naturalist walk along the milky-blue waters at the foot of Victoria Glacier.
- Athabasca Glacier: Travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes.
- Jasper: Enjoy an included float trip down the Athabasca River. With a wildlife expert, learn about the fascinating history and nature of the Rocky Mountains.
- Maligne Lake: This irrigation system mystified early French Canadian fur traders. Find out why as you explore Maligne Canyon and enjoy a scenic cruise on Maligne Lake.
- Vancouver: Cross the spectacular suspension Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230 feet (70 metres) above the Capilano River for a squirrel's eye view.
- Hotel Overview: Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. The Four Seasons Resort in Whistler is a true luxury resort hotel located in Whistler's Upper Village.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.