Majesty of the Rockies (Luxury Gold - Summer 2017)
About Vancouver, British Columbia
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Victoria: Enjoy an introduction to this sparkling city, including the Inner Harbour, Parliament Buildings and Bastion Square.
- Banff National Park: View Moraine Lake, the Spiral Tunnels and Natural Bridge.
- Vancouver: Explore Chinatown and Gastown, visit the totem poles of Stanley Park and take in the spectacular views of English Bay.
- Vancouver: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine at the Zagat-rated YEW Seafood and Bar inside the Four Seasons Vancouver.
- Whistler: Your resort's reputation for fine food is hard to overlook - join us for a Dinner with wine.
- Banff: Experience traditional, regional and contemporary à la carte dining at your choice of the Fairmont's fine restaurants.
- Jasper: Join your Travelling Concierge for a lively Celebration Dinner with wine.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 13 Full Breakfasts (FB) 1 Dine-Around (DA), 5 Dinners (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD); On-board the Rocky Mountaineer: 2 Gourmet Breakfasts (FB) 1 Lunch Selection (L) on-board snacks and all beverages, including alcohol; Included on-board Alaska Glacier Bay Inside Passage Cruise: 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D).
- Whistler: Enjoy the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre where you will embark on a walking tour followed by a Tea Workshop with a master-blender where you will create your own personal concoction.
- Yoho National Park: Enjoy a liqueur with friends before roasting s'mores around a bonfire and enjoying dark-sky star-gazing.
- Lake Louise: Join a naturalist walk along the milky-blue waters at the foot of Victoria Glacier.
- Athabasca Glacier: Travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes.
- Jasper: Enjoy an included float trip down the Athabasca River. With a wildlife expert, learn about the fascinating history and nature of the Rocky Mountains.
- Maligne Lake: This irrigation system mystified early French Canadian fur traders. Find out why as you explore Maligne Canyon and enjoy a scenic cruise on Maligne Lake.
- Vancouver: Cross the spectacular suspension Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230 feet (70 metres) above the Capilano River for a squirrel's eye view.
- Hotel Overview: Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. The Four Seasons Resort in Whistler is a true luxury resort hotel located in Whistler's Upper Village.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.