Majesty of the Rockies and Alaska Cruise Ocean View Stateroom GoldLeaf (Summer 2018)
About Vancouver, British Columbia
- Vancouver: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine at the Zagat-rated YEW Seafood + Bar inside the Four Seasons Vancouver.
- Jasper: Enjoy a glass of liqueur with friends before roasting s’mores around a bonfire and stargazing.
- Jasper: Join your Travelling Concierge for a lively Farewell Celebration Dinner with wine.
- Whistler: Enjoy a delectable Highlight Dinner with fresh seafood or perfectly grilled steak at Hy's Steakhouse.
- Kelowna: Your resort's reputation for fine food is hard to overlook - join us for a dinner with wine.
- Lake Louise: Enjoy a unique collection of Whistler restaurants during your Dine-Around Evening.
- Banff: Experience traditional, regional and contemporary à la carte dining with your choice of fine restaurants at the Fairmont.
- Included Quality Dining: 13 Full Breakfasts (FB), 7 Dinners all with wine (DW); On-board Rocky Mountaineer: 2 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Lunches (L), on-board snacks and all beverages, including alcohol; On-board Inside Passage Cruise: 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D).
- Athabasca Glacier: Travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes.
- Maligne Lake: Cruise along the crystal-clear, reflective waters of Canada’s most famous lake. Prepare for a breathtaking display of nature’s beauty as you learn how early French Traders navigated waters crowned by snow-laden peaks and nestled between glaciers.
- Vancouver: Cross the spectacular Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230-foot-high (70 metres), for a squirrel's eye view.
- Victoria: The oldest city in the Pacific Northwest and the gem of British Columbia, Victoria is a grand, elegant wonder. Explore this Garden City with her historic charm, baroque architecture, colourful squares and lively waterfront.
- Whistler: With your Squamish Lil'wat Ambassador take part in a tea workshop with a master-blender and create your own unique blend.
- Banff: Enjoy a private meeting with a Royal Canadian Mountie to learn about the service and hear his personal stories.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
Alaska is a U.S. state situated in the northwest extremity of the Americas. With landscapes that stretch out seemingly to infinity, it is known for its dramatic, diverse terrain of wide-open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. Alaska was viewed as a frozen wasteland, not realizing it would turn out to be one of the United States' richest resources for gold and oil. It took until 1959 for the territory to become a State of the Union. For lovers of nature, few places exhilarate like Alaska!