Highlights of Poland (Summer 2017)
About Warsaw, Poland
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Krakow: Cross the old Jewish Quarter. See Ghetto Square and the remains of the Ghetto Wall.
- Zakopane: Explore this famous resort town.
- Wrocław: See the mansions and flower markets of the Plac Solny, the Baroque splendour of the Main Market Square, and be introduced to Wrocław's cheeky Gnomes.
- Poznań: Enjoy a walking tour in the colourful Old Town Square. Visit Cathedral Island, the birthplace of Polish Catholicism
- Gniezno: Visit the Cathedral.
- Toruń: Discover the outstanding medieval architecture with a local expert.
- Gdansk: Enjoy a guided tour of the town including the Westerplatte and Gdansk Shipyards.
- Warsaw: See the Palace of Culture, admire the Chopin Monument in Łazienki Park, visit the Ghetto Memorial followed by a walk through the Old Town.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Zakopane: During your Signature Evening, not only is the food authentic fare, but the traditional Góral folklore entertainment provides a real Highland flavour.
- Poznań: Lech is one of Poland's best-loved lagers and the visitors centre at the brewery is a beer-lovers paradise. Gain an insight into the brewing tradition and the production process, pose for photos with a giant beer can and taste the amber nectar.
- Warsaw: The Polish capital is currently enjoying a culinary renaissance - find out what the buzz is all about during your end-of-tour Celebration Dinner with wine at a favourite restaurant.
- 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB); 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Signature Evening (SE), 1 three-course table d'hôte Dinner (DW) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Kraków: The medieval heart of Kraków is rich in legend, a kind of Polish Camelot. Join a Local Expert historian for an in-depth exploration of this historic 'Holy Grail'.
- Kraków: Visit Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum and gain an insight into the vital part he played, saving the lives of so many during the Nazi occupation.
- Warsaw: Enjoy a sightseeing tour of this fascinating city.
- Auschwitz: Experience a powerful and moving visit, with a Local Expert, to the memorial and museum of Auschwitz and a stop at Birkenau, which bears witness to the terrible atrocities of the Holocaust.
- Toruń: Explore this outstanding UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Malbork: Visit the 13th century fortified monastery belonging to the Teutonic Order and the largest Gothic brick castle in the world.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Zakopane: Nestled at the foot of Mount Nosal, enjoy comfort, luxury and a warm and friendly atmosphere at the new four-star Hotel Grand Nosalowy Dwór.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.