The Endless Shores (Luxury Gold - Summer 2017)
About Auckland, New Zealand
- Rotorua: Feast on a Maori Hangi at a unique dinner experience with the Tamaki family.
- Auckland: Celebrate in style at an elegant farewell dinner with wine in Auckland.
- 10 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 1 Lunch (L); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 3 three-course Dinners (DW), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Bay of Islands: Cruise through the ‘Hole in the Rock' and see the historic Cape Brett lighthouse in the Bay of Islands Maritime Park.
- Waitomo: Discover the fascinating native bright creatures of Waitomo Glowworm Grotto.
- Rotorua: Visit a kiwi nursery and hatchery and meet the team dedicated to the conservation and protection of New Zealand's national symbol.
- Coromandel Ranges: The secluded Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort, is surrounded by 25 acres of native bushland, and located on New Zealand's stunning Coromandel Peninsula. It combines a striking natural setting with personal service.
- Wellington: Located on Wellington's sparkling waterfront, Museum Art Hotel is situated opposite Te Papa and boasts a large collection of contemporary New Zealand art.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.