Easy Pace Budapest Vienna and Prague (Summer 2018)
About Budapest, Hungary
Additional Included Highlights
- Budapest: Enjoy panoramic views over the city from Gellért Hill. Walk through the cobbled streets of the medieval Castle Hill district. Visit Heroes' Square in Pest. Spend some time in the popular pedestrian shopping street of Váci utca.
- Aquincum: See the ruins of the Roman settlement.
- Szentendre: Explore the maze of lanes, churches and colourful houses in this pleasant riverside village.
- Győr: Stop in this pretty town known for its Baroque charm.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road seeing the Hofburg Imperial Palace, Opera House, Austrian Parliament Building and Karlskirche.
- Český Krumlov: Explore the medieval streets and see the castle overlooking the town.
- Scenic Drives: Vienna Woods, Bohemia.
- Budapest: Your Welcome Dinner is a treat of mouthwatering Hungarian specialties, accompanied by specially-selected Hungarian wine, as you dine at the famous and elegant Gundel Restaurant.
- Budapest: Visit a traditional Strudel House for a taste of sweet strudel and learn about the art of making this Hungarian delicacy.
- Budapest: Enjoy a Dine-at-Home experience as you are welcomed into the home of a local for a freshly-prepared meal, typical of the region. Dine with the family for dinner and learn more about their life.
- Vienna: For your dining pleasure, you are offered a selection of Vienna’s vibrant restaurants. With drinks, a delicious three-course dinner and Gemütlichkeit in abundance, your Dine-Around Evening is a culinary experience not to be missed.
- Prague: Your Celebration Dinner at a specially selected Prague restaurant, encapsulates the very essence of the Golden City.
- Dining Summary: 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Morning Tea (MT) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- San Sebastián: Journey up Monte Igueldo with your Local Expert to take in breath-taking views over the town and La Concha Bay. Walk through the Old Quarter to Plaza de la Constitucion.
- Madrid: Witness the world's finest collection of Spanish paintings plus an impressive foreign collection, as you tour the Prado Museum with an expert art historian.
- Toledo: Explore this magnificent ancient city with your Local Expert and visit the Church of Santo Tomé to see an El Greco's masterpiece.
- Budapest: With a Local Expert, visit the colourful Matthias Church and gaze out over the Danube and giant domed Parliament from the heights of the Fisherman’s Bastion.
- Vienna: The sheer opulence of Schönbrunn Palace indulges your senses. Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a six-year-old prodigy.
- Cesky Krumlov: Roam the cobbled streets of the picture-postcard town as you discover views of the famous castle.
- Prague: Bewitched by the gargoyles of St. Vitus Cathedral and ghosts of Bohemian Kings, experience a private tour with a local historian through the atmospheric courtyards of Prague Castle.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.